Thursday, May 9, 2013

I am Super Grateful



Hey there family....well I don't have much to time to explain everything but I have to remind you that we will be talking this Sunday for mothers day. We got it figured out with my companions and I and I will be talking with you all at 6:00 Sunday night Chilean time so I think that we are just two hours ahead of you but I am not sure. As of right now it is 4:15 in the afternoon.
Well this last week was a pretty good one, the only thing is that the week before we saw so many amazing miracles and found so many good people and had lots of spiritual experiences but then this week when we went back no one was in their houses. It was kind of a bummer but you just have to keep going and keep teaching. The amazing little family has yet to be found again, but we still have hope that we will find them again. We taught lots of people this week but have yet to find the ones that we found the week before. We actually found another little family that seems to be progressing, we invited them to be baptized and said that yes, so now we are just going lesson to lesson trying to always have a spiritual experience. Truly the work is lost without the spirit. I love it when we go back to a house and they tell us, you know when you guys left the first time the most amazing feelings of peace and tranquility were left in the house and everyone noticed the peace.
This week we will be going to the Temple in Santiago and I am super excited about it!! But it is super weird to think that I don't have much time left. I have to admit that it makes me really nervous and a little scared to go back to the real world and not have this calling of being set apart from the world. But time never stops! I have to say that I am super grateful for all of the time that I have been given and for all of the amazing experiences that I have had. One of the investigators that I found in San Fernando with Hermana Gallardo just got baptized this last weekend! So I know that the fruits of the mission are never truly measured!
Ok mom about the job I think that it would be great if you could fill out a form for me! I need to start working somewhere even though I want to soak in lots of time with the family...and the missionaries before I get busy with stuff for me. But yes you can get the form. The food...well I will leave that up to you I have actually eaten so much in the mission that I don't really miss eating anything!! haha But know that I love you all and we will see each other this Sunday at 6!! I love you!!

Hermana Thacker
ps I would love to go to the temple with Brookie for the first time Saturday if that is ok with everyone!! It would be sooo amazing to go with you and dad as well if we can do that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment