Saturday, April 27, 2013

Feeling So Blessed part 2


Written 18, 2013

Ok the first one is of my old district and my companion Hermana Adorno.
The second one is of my new comp and I on Sunday morning before going to church.





Ok this is my new companion!! Her name is Hermana Santucho....Santoochoh! She is from Uruguay and is so amazing. She came in pre-trained so I really don't have to do much. We work really pretty well together and I am just so happy that she is my companion. I was praying from the last change that my new companion would be exactly how she is. Fun, funny, nice, positive and a worker and I got everything that I wanted!



 Hey dad!!
 
It sounds like nothing ever slows down ever, but I think that you are all happy at least! This last week was really quite amazing since my new companion is so completely the best! I am so grateful that she is my companion because is the epitome of the word 'sweet'. She is a newbie and just got here last Tuesday but we have worked really hard in this week. I love that I have a real new companion because they come into the mission with excitement and just a pure desire to work. This will definitely help me not be trunky....thank goodness! Well, I am going to send some pictures this week so you know what that means...I won't write much. But tell everyone Hi and that I love them!!

Ok the first picture is of all the hermanas that trained in this changed. We had a huge group of people in the mission home since there were about 50 of us. 25 newbies and 25 trainers and there were 14 new sister missionaries which is the biggest group we have had in this mission.


The next picture is of my old companions. The one on the very left is Hermana Adorno, and the one in the middle is the other sister that I trained my first time...Hermana Neira.


No comments:

Post a Comment