Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm Training a Newbie

Written March 11, 2013


Hey family!!
 
I hope that Grandma is doing better and is at home right now and not in the hospital. But I know that my letters seem to be getting shorter and shorter but I can't help it, I feel like the time just keeps speeding up! But it sounds like the Easter concert was really neat. Did Grandma and Grandpa get to go too? 
 
This last week was the last of the change but I will not be leaving my sector, but I will be receiving a new companion. A really new companion who will come into the mission tomorrow. Well, actually in our mission there are 15 new sister missionaries that are coming in. That is the biggest group of missionaries that we have yet had and almost all of the sisters are going train newbies. But at least I know that I will be here for the next couple of changes. Today I got to see my old Companio Hermana Gallardo and she will be in Rancagua with me now too! I am super happy!! She told me that our investigators from my old sector are starting to progress more and more and I only pray that make the steps to baptism before may so that maybe I can be there. But if not that's ok...I KNOW that one day they will get baptized!!

Well this week was another good week. My sector is really amazing and is at that point that it is ready to explode with success. There will be 3 companionships now with 4 sisters and 2 Elders. So we will see what we can do with the army of missionaries that we now have. But we do have a baptism coming up, and other people that we have met that are really good, so I hope that we can help progress more and more. 
 
You know I don't have much time to write much. Just know that I am soooo happy and I am soo ready to go to work with a new companion. I think that it will only help me learn more having a newbie. Well mom I hope that the week goes well for you, keep reading your scriptures!!!!! Prioridies!!!! Know that I love you all and I try not to think about you too much, but I do pray for you all!!!
 
 OH...I don't have time to write Grandma Lois but I got her package!! Tell her that I loved the granola and all the goodies!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone loved the chocolates!!!  THANK YOU!!!

Until next week!!!

Hermana Thacker

No comments:

Post a Comment